3 x medium sweet potatoes (approx. 600g)
1 dessert spoon of olive oil
A sandwich bag
1. Peel potatoes and cut into wedges (or, to make them more appealing to younger members of your family, use metal cookie cutters to transform them into fun shapes!)
2. Put the potato pieces into the sandwich bag.
3. Add the oil (other types of oil work equally well, we just prefer to use olive oil for this).
4. Seal the bag either by tying it or gripping it at the top. Massage with your hands to spread the oil evenly over all the potato pieces.
5. Tip the potato onto a baking tray (no need to grease this) taking care to keep excess oil in the bag.
6. Bake potato pieces at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
7. Check that they are cooked through before serving!
Optional – you can add seasoning or spices to the sandwich bag too. Try adding a dash of paprika for example: yummy!
These are featured in my weekly meal planner – check it out here.